Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chicago-Downtown 11 Jan'08



Myself, Muthappa and Nagendra.
Damn cold. Traveled by CTA. $5 for the day including the buses and subway journey.
Visited Alder planetarium, Navy Pier and Hancock observatory at night.
I had heard that Chicago is a grid city. I was excited seeing the city been covered by grid (illuminated highways passing across the city).Which looks like small square sections from the 94th floor. You can see Indiana, Michigan and Illinois from the top floor. Walked the Michigan Avenue and Mmmm...Here is the most delicious time of the day, where I really worked HARD to locate the good place for Pizza.
We went to Giordano’s to experience the authentic deep dish Chicago style Pizza. Nagendra and Muthappa were stunned to see me eating or rather should say CHEEZING....It was a long march to Union station and enjoyed walking down the deserted streets of Chicago.
Returned back to apartment at 11 PM.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an abstract thought-pot :o) And regarding my Blog... 'If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know, it‘s almost impossible to succeed, but...who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt'. This blog is an attempt.