Thursday, March 6, 2008

17th Feb'08: Skiing, Bartlette.


I and me. I had done the enough research over the place and the other stuff. Just a day from 9-5. I lost the way in the morning and went into opposite direction, but thanks to the driver for deviating me, I landed in forest where I could see wide open domain covered with diamond dust like snow. There were bunches of deer too, staring at me...spent few mins there and headed Bartltte again. Took the ski and snowboard on rent and started sliding with struggle. To my surprise one journalist couple working with Nortwest Indiana times came to me and started talking if I dont mind they can share few tips... Tamil guy called Kartik who was married to Kristine, The wife was a ski trainer and they offered me Skiing lessons for about 2 hrs. I was so grateful to them. Now I knew how to control my legs and the polls, how to start and stop by forming V, how to turn and how to walk with skies on. Evening I tried with snowboard. I found and enjoyed snowboard better then skiing. I was damn tired at the end, but happy too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an abstract thought-pot :o) And regarding my Blog... 'If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know, it‘s almost impossible to succeed, but...who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt'. This blog is an attempt.